Ain’t nothing wrong with some filler content while I’m traveling the UK with friends and family this month! Especially when it’s so TWEETABLE. Plus, who doesn’t love a good quote on happiness? Feast your eyes on some of these gems.
1. “God made human beings as He made His other creatures, to be happy… They are in their right element when they are happy.” (Charles Spurgeon)
2. “Resolved, to endeavor to obtain for myself as much happiness in the other world as I possibly can” (Jonathan Edwards)
3. “Christ [is] the very essence of all delights and pleasures, the very soul and substance of them” (John Flavel)
4. “The Christian owes it to the world to be supernaturally joyful” (A.W. Tozer)
5. “Above all things see to it that your souls are happy in the Lord.” (George Muller)
6. “If you live gladly to make others glad in God, your life will be hard, your risks will be high, and your joy will be full.” (John Piper)
7. “[God] has no design upon us, but to make us happy” (Thomas Watson)
I’m always posting stuff like this on Twitter, if you want to follow me. And if you haven’t found my Facebook page yet, that’s where I share articles on singleness, sexuality, and happiness — and, of course, the occasional happy quote.
See you when I come back stateside!